All Store and Fatstock Sales at Malton Livestock Market
Updated Guidance as at 04/06/2021
Following updated government guidance, it is noted that markets continue to be acknowledged as essential and critical businesses in the food supply chain and we have a responsibility to conduct our sales in a way that minimises the risk to our staff and clients of contracting Covid-19.
Malton Livestock Auctioneers continues to adopt the following precautions:
- Attendance at markets MUST be restricted to those conducting business and only 1 representative per business should be allowed to enter the site.
- Market sales will be restricted to the sale of livestock – sales of machinery, fur & feather, furniture Etc, are postponed until further notice.
- We will continue to hold sales of prime stock every Tuesday
- We will continue to hold sales of store cattle and Store Lambs on a fortnightly bases throughout the summers months starting Friday 4th June 2021 with the first store market and fortnightly thereafter.
- Market users must ensure strict Social Distancing (minimum of 2 metres).
- Market users are reminded that the wearing of face coverings is NOT a substitute for the need to maintain Social Distancing at all times.
- Face coverings must be worn by everyone within the buildings attending the site, at all times – exemptions are permitted for anyone with a medical condition that allows a face covering not to be worn.
- We will continue to provide hand washing facilities.
- We will continue to keep a register of all attendees to the market.
Thank you for your continued support in these difficult times for all of us. Please help us to remain open by adhering to all the regulations in place.
If any further information is required, please contact one of the following market staff.
Will Tyson (Auctioneer) – Mobile: 07977 560109
– Email: email@example.com
Stewart Hamilton (Auctioneer) – Mobile: 07894 317369
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keith Warters (Auctioneer) – Mobile: 07850 915249
– Email: email@example.com
Anne Welham (Accounts) – Office: 01653 697820
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
MLA Homepage details
Malton Livestock Auctioneers is a working partnership between Cundalls and Boulton & Cooper which hold weekly sales of fatstock and store animals, both sheep and cattle, together with several specialist annual sales throughout the year.
Malton Livestock Auctioneers is one of the country’s livestock market venues in the heart of Yorkshire with easy access from the A64, in the market town of Malton. We are proud of our reputation for offering a first class service to our customers – we endeavour to put you and your needs first and provide you with a high quality service. You’ll discover good old fashioned service and advice.